Since 2010, our European Programme has remained deeply committed to educating young people on the conflict and has provided platforms for moderate voices from Israeli and Palestinian society to speak first-hand about their experiences and challenges regarding the conflict. We believe that balanced education and harmonious discourse on the conflict, especially with people from the region, is essential in creating a framework where solutions are at the heart of the issues at hand. This avoids a sides-based narrative, which ultimately leads to further antipathy among polarised groups.
Your support helps us to:
• Find and focus on working with the schools in the UK and beyond who most need our help by running conflict resolution workshops with Israelis and Palestinians
• Offer workshops to schools who can otherwise not afford external help dealing with anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and tensions surrounding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
• Provide support and mentoring opportunities for young people through programmes such as our Summer Student Leadership Programme, and helping young people organise events on their campuses and in their local communities
• Reach out to and train young Israelis and Palestinians from civil society, enabling them to tell their stories and explain their needs as Israelis and Palestinians
• Create digital resources online for young people and for teachers
• Organise training conferences for teachers on this extremely sensitive and emotive issue that affects many sections of communities and societies today
All supporters are also invited to attend one session per academic year and you will be kept fully updated on Solutions Not Sides’ progress.
Our work relies heavily on generous donations from the public, which allow us to continue our important work year-on-year. If you would like to support Solutions Not Sides, please click below. For further information please click here.
You can also donate to Solutions Not Sides through bank transfers or by sending us a cheque.
Cheques must be made payable to “Solutions Not Sides” and sent to our office at:
Solutions Not Sides
Unit 4 Benwell Studios
11 - 13 Benwell Road
London N7 7BL
Bank transfers can either be made at your own bank or via internet banking. For both of these our details are:
Bank Name – Lloyds Bank
Bank Branch – Richmond
Account Name – OneVoice Europe
Account Number – 01611592
Sort Code – 30-97-06